2.1.11

old roads tunes

I feel as though I'm being attacked by all sides... seems the excitement for the New Year has led to an entire night without sleep. My very off and dozy behaviour is causing day 2 of my 365 day challenge already a tough hurdle. BUT WE MADE IT!!!

Todays handmade... its computer made but selected by myself - a cd mix (aw how cute)

I can only list them here (whats the best site to use to create a sharable cd mix online? please assist)

the... 'we be going to the cottage' driving mix.

1- australia - shins
2-ticket to ride - beatles
3-dawn-brian jonestown massacre
4-rockey raccoon - beatles
5-sinnerman - nina simone
6-sweet judy blue eyes - crosby stills nash & young
7-wild world - cat stevens
8-shambala 3 - three dog night
9-fujimama mama - wanda jackson
10-sampson - regina spektor
11-lets stay together - al green
12-take a walk on the wild side - lou reed
13-right as rain - adele
14-me and julio down by the schoolyard - simon & garfunkle
15-the way we get by - spoon
16-love - brian jonestown massacre
17-sympathy for the devil - stones.

there we go. enjoy, there are definitely a few classics in there.
And off we go! chez le cottage! yayay!
post again late tomorrow night when we've returned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment