1.1.11

new year. new project.

Every new year I love to prescribe myself a new project. There are the years where the resolution/project list is a bit too ambitious, but i tweek and try to perscribe myself something within my means... the biggest rule is - it must stay interesting.

This particular New Year, without question, is a special one. This is the first year of my new business, a business I've been planning to do since I went into the field of glassblowing nine years ago. And though I definitely don't want another distraction from the goal of the studio, I would love something daily to keep the journaling interesting and to share for the blog and everyone who might be inclined to follow.

Sooo... what have I set for myself as a challenge?

Everyday Handmade - 2011
I challenge myself to make one creative thing daily, every day in 2011.

There are NO restrictions on what I make I just have to make it, document it and get it up on this site for people to follow and *nudge* join in if they too are inspired to take the challenge (in whatever fashion they choose).

So my friends here we go. I wish you all a very joyous 2011.

15 seconds of Kel and Andee cleaning shop. (I needed to brush up on my final cut skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment