18.1.11

a little update

January 18th, the day AFTER 'blue monday' statistically the most depressing day of the year, congratulations, we made it!

So a brief apology for my delay in posting. I have NOT given up, at least not this early in. I have been continuing to do my creative tasks for my everyday handmade challenge even though I seem to be experiencing technical difficulties loading some of the items i was hoping to show.

I decided instead of waiting to post the more current handmades, I would post the ones I do have ready while I try to overcome loading issues and camera cord disappearances. Undoubtedly the most challenging part about this challenge wont be making something different every day but the ability to get it up here in a timely manor.

Flo studio work is progressing. One piece of the business puzzle that we've been working on as of late has been the website. The talented Bri guy is creating us a multifuncional website, one for which there will be a lot of thumbnail images.
After a couple hours of resizing detail shots for the gallery section, this little postcard template came to light. Melody's handmade for january 18th - more flo marketing materials.


No comments:

Post a Comment