28.2.11

studio update

Well its been a long overhaul, one i thought would come sooner than it has but we officially are in the last stage of getting the furnace up and running could be weeks could be more (please please let it come sooner than later) but we await the final safety inspection to allow us to fire up and get to work.

I am in my last month at the law firm i've been holding down to keep the money coming in, and i am oh so very excited to finally be in the shop and being doing all this full time.

No the website is not yet up but its close, ohh so close and its fabulous and im excited to share it.

Studio courses have finalized. My flameworking set up is complete for production to begin. Its time to finally get to making stuff and i cant wait!!

I'll be holding a photoshoot at the shop this sunday to take pictures of some beautiful ladies modling the newest wares.

I have admitedly let the daily creativity challenge drop. Its a busy time and one of my worst attributes is over commiting myself and running myself ragged. The challenge was meant to be fun and keep creativity flowing during this down period... and though it has been fun, i will continue to take a breather because it still can't be put as a priority.

Im feeling sentimental today. Feeling gratitude for all my loved ones and I'm hopeful that in the very near future great things will be taking shape.

i hope all are well

No comments:

Post a Comment