7.1.11

banana muffin

Baked goods are on the list for handmades this year. We're starting things off a touch easy here, going through recipes I would deem my 'tried and true' family baked goods. This recipe has always been made for me with love from Margi dearest. She sited the recipe off the top of her head, and now I divulge it online for all to enjoy (as i sit enjoying one of the sample muffins in these photos)

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Pre-Heat Oven to 350


In a blender, mix the following:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 ripe bananas








in a separate bowl:
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
mix well then add wet ingredients

once mixed add 1 cup chocolate chips










Dish into 2 muffin trays of six (or pour into greased loaf pan)


bake muffins for 20mins (or loaf for 40mins)
So straight forward, so easy and yet baking intimidates me (why?) All the more reason to keep the handmade daily's going. It'll give me more practice at those things that unnecessarily scare me out attempting them.

last note: my friend Andy who has the blog delicate.balance has also joined in on this challenge. Instead of daily shes taking on a weekly handmade assignment for herself. Giver a gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment