20.1.11

animal kingdom

I promise I'm not getting the baby buzz but sometimes I lack the cleverness to find another use for something so simple... all's i have to say is - I love me my animals. I dont just love one, I love all, and I love drawing them and building up a whole fleet... so heres what I've decided to do.

1. Cut up or pre buy some cardboard stock in small note sizes (mine are 2.5x4inches)
2. Lots of options for this but the easiest is to find an online kids colouring page site where they will list countless line drawings of every animal imaginable (example site here).
3. draw out your desired animals making one per small square.
4. Eventual goal: a handmade animal kingdom set for a kids gift or maybe for saving for the future (this gives me a lot of time to create a whole collection)

Here are six animal cards I created for my January 20th handmade







No comments:

Post a Comment