25.8.10

London Calling



Ohhh my goodness its nearly here! Tomorrow Bri guy and I fly to England for 18days of what I expect will be a Grand Adventure living as a Brit in ol' London town!

There are very few rules for the trip, other than to catch as much live music as we can and to document as much as possible in any form that suits. I've purchased a fresh new sketch book and a splurge pencil case loaded with every magical writing device i could hope for. So with that, my new birthday lens, and a little video action we should be well covered. I also hope do a little writing and send some updates on here as time permits.

If it isn't already nauseously obvious, I am uber happy and deeply in love. The skeptic has quickly traded in her feisty cards for those of a romantic... and this whole adventure to Europe seems like it should be written in a chick lit novel where i would normally gag at the end and go.... sure that would happen?! Needless to say I'm very lucky and I hope not to take a second of it for granted.

Alrighty. And with that, Cheerio! - I'm off to England!

No comments:

Post a Comment