19.5.09

thunder bays finest

Perhaps not everyone is aware there is a 'Paul Shaffer boulevard' in my home town of Thunder Bay. Other than hockey, we dont have a large amount of b listers to showcase, so we've made do with the little bald music sidekick on Letterman as our claim to fame.

I am quite thankful to have had this video brought to my attention last night. Prepair for a long haired shaffer as a guess on the letterman show, with special guests - dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince. Can it get any better?!

4 comments:

  1. wow. wow. uhhhh - who knew paul shaffer could rap ... and, er, dance? Poor Thunder Bay needs a new claim to fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. knocked your socks off didnt it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What. The. Hell.

    This is gold. Pure Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....I got Thunder Bay's next claim to fame under control....Just give me a couple years...
    I better get a boulevard!! ;)

    ReplyDelete